dsqbh42082 2009-07-10 16:24
浏览 105

可扩展的PHP编辑器

I work in a very large PHP codebase from a Windows box, and I'm looking for an editor with good code browsing capabilities, and one which will scale to a large codebase.

I've started using Eclipse PDT for a couple days, and while I like the feature set for the most part, I've found it to be unreliable. It randomly hangs for long periods of time, takes forever to index, runs out of memory or randomly sends error messages very often, and has some annoying behavior as files in the project change.

I welcome two types of answers
1) What is a good scalable PHP IDE? Bonus points if it's a VS plugin, but I'm willing to learn anything. More Bonus points if it has JavaScript support. Non-free is okay.
2) If anyone else has gone through growing pains with Eclipse, what advice can you give, or what settings can be tweaked to make it more reliable?

Update I determined the source of the Eclipse hangs was an issue at the networking level, which I've fixed. So I'm going to take another crack at this. Thanks for all the advice, I'm sure it will come in handy.

• 写回答

9条回答 默认 最新

• douhu4091 2009-07-10 16:28
    关注

I would recommend you Aptana! It's free, supports JS and is also cross platform.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Mac系统vs code使用phpstudy如何配置debug来调试php
  • ¥15 目前主流的音乐软件,像网易云音乐,QQ音乐他们的前端和后台部分是用的什么技术实现的?求解!
  • ¥60 pb数据库修改与连接
  • ¥15 spss统计中二分类变量和有序变量的相关性分析可以用kendall相关分析吗?
  • ¥15 拟通过pc下指令到安卓系统,如果追求响应速度,尽可能无延迟,是不是用安卓模拟器会优于实体的安卓手机?如果是,可以快多少毫秒?
  • ¥20 神经网络Sequential name=sequential, built=False
  • ¥16 Qphython 用xlrd读取excel报错
  • ¥15 单片机学习顺序问题!!
  • ¥15 ikuai客户端多拨vpn,重启总是有个别重拨不上
  • ¥20 关于#anlogic#sdram#的问题,如何解决?(关键词-performance)