duanqinbi9029 2013-09-10 16:11
浏览 267
已采纳

使用Fiddler2(PHP)捕获cURL跟踪

As recommended by my DocuSign account manager, I am using Fiddler2 to capture the necessary trace for API certification. I am unable to retrieve the trace from the DocuSign domain and have narrowed it down to the fact that these are cURL calls.

According to Fiddler2, http://fiddler2.com/documentation/Configure-Fiddler/Tasks/ConfigurePHPcURL, the advice is to add the following to code: curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_PROXY, '127.0.0.1:8888'); where $ch = curl_init().

I've also tried curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_PROXY, '127.0.0.1:8888');

Still no dice. I only get traffic from my application site. The following is all of my curl code:

$url = "https://demo.docusign.net/restapi/v2/login_information";
$curl = curl_init($url);
$ch = curl_init();

curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_HEADER, false);
curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, true);
curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, array("X-DocuSign-Authentication: $header"));
curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, true);
curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST, 2);
curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_CAINFO, getcwd()     ."/**the cert info");
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_PROXY, '127.0.0.1:8888');//allows fiddler to see requests
$json_response = curl_exec($curl);
$status = curl_getinfo($curl, CURLINFO_HTTP_CODE);

It's definitely talking to the DocuSign domain as my application is working, I'm just trying to get the trace. Any help is appreciated.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongyu1614 2013-09-10 16:31
    关注

fiddler is client side program, it cannot see server traffic to other servers only traffic between client and server.

Unless your server is running locally (on the same computer that you are running fiddler) using 127.0.0.1 this will not work as 127.0.0.1 is the loopback ip for the computer, in this case the server would be trying to use itself as a proxy (which would be ok if the server computer itself was the one running fiddler). You need to change the ip to the computer running fiddler and make sure the server can access that port.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 有赏,i卡绘世画不出
  • ¥15 如何用stata画出文献中常见的安慰剂检验图
  • ¥15 c语言链表结构体数据插入
  • ¥40 使用MATLAB解答线性代数问题
  • ¥15 COCOS的问题COCOS的问题
  • ¥15 FPGA-SRIO初始化失败
  • ¥15 MapReduce实现倒排索引失败
  • ¥15 ZABBIX6.0L连接数据库报错,如何解决?(操作系统-centos)
  • ¥15 找一位技术过硬的游戏pj程序员
  • ¥15 matlab生成电测深三层曲线模型代码