duanchigeng4313 2015-11-27 04:03
浏览 95
已采纳

CakePHP 3.0:SQLSTATE [HY000]:一般错误:1个SQL变量太多

I occasionally keep getting an issue with CakePHP 3.1.3 that show this error SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1 too many SQL variables. It is quite hard to re-produce this at my end as it comes and goes. I've attached an image of this error.

CakePHP 3.0 - SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1 too many SQL variables

I've observed that usually I get the error with the code I've provided below. The code below will get multiple id based on multiple checkboxes selection. After which, it deletes the student based on the selected id. The question I am asking is whether the error I am getting is caused by my code or is it due to the Debugkit that I've seen someone posted a similar question in this link(https://github.com/cakephp/cakephp/issues/7373). If it caused by the Debugkit, how can I swiftly resolve it?

$deleteList = $this->request->data['selected'];

$classids = $studentclassTable->find()
->select(['classroom_id'=>'Studentclassrooms.classroom_id'])
->where(['student_id IN' => $deleteList])
->hydrate(false)
->toArray();     

foreach($deleteList as $id) {
    $student =  $this->Students->findById($id)->first();                        
    if($student){
        array_push($usernames, $student['firstname'].' '.$student['lastname']);
        $this->Students->delete($student);
    }
}
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doutang3760 2015-11-27 16:47
    关注

If you look closely at the stacktrace, you should see that this stems from Debug Kit, it's the garbage collection mechanism that cleans the request history.

Looking at the query, it seems that your Debug Kit version is not up to date, the latest version will use a NOT IN condition (since 3.1.7), where by default only a maximum of 20 rows is being kept, and thus the same amout of placeholders will be set in the query.

See https://github.com/cakephp/debug_kit/pull/381

The maximum number of rows to keep can be configured via the global DebugKit.requestCount config option.

Long story short, update your Debug Kit dependency.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 c程序不知道为什么得不到结果
  • ¥40 复杂的限制性的商函数处理
  • ¥15 程序不包含适用于入口点的静态Main方法
  • ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解