douli8428 2013-07-22 19:22
浏览 42

在mysql中处理大型递归查询的最佳方法是什么?

Using PHP & Mysql-

I have a list of 120,000 employees. Each has a supervisor field with the supervisor employee number.

I am looking to build something that shows the employees in a tree like format. Given that if you click on anyone that you have an option to download all of the employees (with their info) that are under them.

So two questions - should I write my script to handle the query (which I have but is SLOW) or should create some sort of helper table/view? I am looking for best practice behind this.

Also I am sure this has been done a million times. Is there a good class that handles organization hierarchy?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douzhang1299 2013-07-22 19:28
    关注

The standard way of doing this is to use one table to store all of the employees, with a primary key field for the employee_id, and a field for supervisor_id which is a 'self join' - meaning that the value in this field points back to the employee id of this employee's supervisor. As far as displaying the employee tree - for relatively small trees, the entire tree structure can be sent to the client's browser when the page is created, and tree nodes can be displayed as the nodes are clicked from the stored data. But, for larger trees, it is better to fetch the data as needed, i.e. when the nodes are clicked. If you have 120,000 employees, then you might want to use the later approach.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 神经网络预测均方误差很小 但是图像上看着差别太大
  • ¥15 Oracle中如何从clob类型截取特定字符串后面的字符
  • ¥15 想通过pywinauto自动电机应用程序按钮,但是找不到应用程序按钮信息
  • ¥15 如何在炒股软件中,爬到我想看的日k线
  • ¥15 seatunnel 怎么配置Elasticsearch
  • ¥15 PSCAD安装问题 ERROR: Visual Studio 2013, 2015, 2017 or 2019 is not found in the system.
  • ¥15 (标签-MATLAB|关键词-多址)
  • ¥15 关于#MATLAB#的问题,如何解决?(相关搜索:信噪比,系统容量)
  • ¥500 52810做蓝牙接受端
  • ¥15 基于PLC的三轴机械手程序