dongxian0320 2013-02-05 08:37
浏览 36

从站点抓取器/复印机保护Web服务器上的数据

I have mp3 files placed on my webserver in the public folder (I am placing it in public folder so that player on my site can access those files), I'm not concerned if a user is able to download an MP3 which he might be able to view, while player is playing that file, however I am also taking care that he is not able to view the direct url to the file. But I want to protect those files from a site grabber software, so that some1 can't steal all the files placed on the server.

The other part of the question is: what is the scope of site grabbing software, can I block them just by turning indexes off for my directories, or can they also have access to files whose urls are not embedded in page ?

Please help

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongque1462 2013-02-05 08:54
    关注

I am afraid that it's impossible to prevent a user from getting your file. In order to play an audio file, the users web browser has to download it to their local machine.

You could prevent a standard-compliant web grabber from grabbing the file by using a robots.txt or the rel="nofollow" property on hyperlinks, but the interpretation of these is client-sided, so it's possible for the grabber to just ignore them when it feels like it (I once wrote a webgrabber which doesn't even look at these. That was mostly out of laziness, not out of malicious intent).

tl;dr: When you don't want people to download a file, don't put it on the Internet.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 BP神经网络控制倒立摆
  • ¥20 要这个数学建模编程的代码 并且能完整允许出来结果 完整的过程和数据的结果
  • ¥15 html5+css和javascript有人可以帮吗?图片要怎么插入代码里面啊
  • ¥30 Unity接入微信SDK 无法开启摄像头
  • ¥20 有偿 写代码 要用特定的软件anaconda 里的jvpyter 用python3写
  • ¥20 cad图纸,chx-3六轴码垛机器人
  • ¥15 移动摄像头专网需要解vlan
  • ¥20 access多表提取相同字段数据并合并
  • ¥20 基于MSP430f5529的MPU6050驱动,求出欧拉角