drcx71276 2011-06-16 22:26
浏览 59
已采纳

如何在同一个域上共享Django和PHP之间的会话数据

I have a Django application that logs users in and out using the standard Django auth system. The app also uses sessions which are stored in the Django database (db storage is also the Django default).

So far, so good, but:

On the same domain I have a large collection of php pages running on apache. I want to be able to log in via my Django application and have django initiate all my session variables and then when I click a link that takes me to a php section I want to be able to access the session variables I created in Django in php.

What is my best option for sharing the session?

(If it makes any difference PHP is not editing the session, only using the variables)

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• donglun1020 2011-06-16 22:34
    关注

You can implement your own Custom Session Handler in PHP. Connect to the database you store the session data from the Django database and those data will be transparently offered in PHP as the session values then.

A benefit of the custom session handler is as well, that you can make that session in PHP write protected, you just drop any changes.

Next to that you need to share the session id, it is connected to the session name. I do not know Django well, but I guess there is something comparable, so if you make it compatible cookies or URL-parameters might even work instantly.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 请教:如何用postman调用本地虚拟机区块链接上的合约?
  • ¥15 为什么使用javacv转封装rtsp为rtmp时出现如下问题:[h264 @ 000000004faf7500]no frame?
  • ¥15 乘性高斯噪声在深度学习网络中的应用
  • ¥15 运筹学排序问题中的在线排序
  • ¥15 关于docker部署flink集成hadoop的yarn,请教个问题 flink启动yarn-session.sh连不上hadoop,这个整了好几天一直不行,求帮忙看一下怎么解决
  • ¥15 深度学习根据CNN网络模型,搭建BP模型并训练MNIST数据集
  • ¥15 C++ 头文件/宏冲突问题解决
  • ¥15 用comsol模拟大气湍流通过底部加热(温度不同)的腔体
  • ¥50 安卓adb backup备份子用户应用数据失败
  • ¥20 有人能用聚类分析帮我分析一下文本内容嘛