download1002 2013-09-13 18:38
浏览 52
已采纳

你怎么编程时间? [关闭]

This might sound like a weird question, but how can you program time without using the API of a programming language? Time is such an abstract concept, how can you write a program without using the predefined function for time.

I was thinking it would have to be calculated by a count of processor computations, but if every computer has a different speed performance how would you write code to iterate time.

Assuming the language the program is written in doesn't matter, how would you do this?

EDIT: I should also say, not using system time, or any pre-generated version of time from the system

• 写回答

7条回答 默认 最新

• douhanzhuo6905 2013-09-13 18:47
    关注

Typically time is provided to the language runtime by the OS layer. So, if you're running a C/C++ program compiled in a Windows environment, it's asking the Windows OS for the time. If you're running a Java program that is executing in the JVM on a Linux box, the java program gets the time from the JVM, which in turn gets it from Linux. If you're running as JavaScript in a browser, the Javascript runtime gets the time from the Browser, which gets its time from the OS, etc...

At the lower levels, I believe the time the OS has it based on elapsed clock cycles in the hardware layer and then that's compared to some root time that you set in the BIOS or OS.

Updated with some more geek-detail:

Going even more abstract, if your computer is 1GHz, that means it's cpu changes "state" every 1/1Billion(10-9) second (the period of a single transition from +voltage to -voltage and back). EVERYTHING in a computer is based on these transitions, so there are hardware timers on the motherboard that make sure that these transitions happen with a consistent frequency. Since those hardware timers are so precise, they are the basis for "counting" time for things that matter about the Calendar time abstraction that we use.

I'm not a hardware expert, but this is my best understanding from computer architecture classes and building basic circuits in school.

Clarifying based on your edit:

A program doesn't inherently "know" anything about how slow or fast it's running, so on its own there is no way to accurately track the passage of time. Some languages can access information like "cycle count" and "processor speed" from the OS, so you could approximate some representation of the passage of time based on that without having to use a time api. But even that is sort of cheating given the constraints of your question.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(6条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
  • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)
  • ¥15 AIC3204的示例代码有吗,想用AIC3204测量血氧,找不到相关的代码。