doucai1901 2010-01-08 07:37
浏览 83
已采纳

单元测试和封装

I'm trying to get into unit testing, but there's one thing bothering me.

I have a php class which I want to unit test. It takes some parameters, and then spits out HTML. The problem is that the main functionality is calculating some values and conditions, and these I want to test. But I have put this in a private method, because normally, nobody needs to know about this method. But this way I am not possible to unit test the class because I have no means of testing the result of the method.

I have found this article about the subject. The conclusion of the article is using reflection to test the private methods.

How do you stand against this subject?

• 写回答

6条回答 默认 最新

• doushaizhen1244 2010-01-08 07:47
    关注

You should have the logic in its own class and then unit test that class, so you don't have to reach through the html in order to test the logic.

As a rule:

You should never test private methods. The private methods exists in order to make the public methods pass their tests.

If you can delete the private methods without breaking the public methods, you don't need the private methods and can delete them.

If you can't delete the private methods without breaking the public methods, then the private methods are being tested.

If you follow the practice of TDD, it would be hard to get into this situation because every line of code is written to make unit tests pass. There should be no "stray" code within your class.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(5条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 神经网络预测均方误差很小 但是图像上看着差别太大
  • ¥15 Oracle中如何从clob类型截取特定字符串后面的字符
  • ¥15 想通过pywinauto自动电机应用程序按钮,但是找不到应用程序按钮信息
  • ¥15 如何在炒股软件中,爬到我想看的日k线
  • ¥15 seatunnel 怎么配置Elasticsearch
  • ¥15 PSCAD安装问题 ERROR: Visual Studio 2013, 2015, 2017 or 2019 is not found in the system.
  • ¥15 (标签-MATLAB|关键词-多址)
  • ¥15 关于#MATLAB#的问题,如何解决?(相关搜索:信噪比,系统容量)
  • ¥500 52810做蓝牙接受端
  • ¥15 基于PLC的三轴机械手程序