drgbpq5930 2014-12-31 23:10
浏览 34
已采纳

网页抓取转化率和图形化[关闭]

I've come to need a way of tracking and recording conversion rates of a fake currency on Roblox. I think javascript is suitable for the tracking part, however, I'd like to also record that data in a spreadsheet and create a refreshing graph as the data comes in. The resolution of the graph will be at most of 5 second intervals. If you take a look at the Roblox conversion page below, you can see the current positions made by other people to trade their robux or tix to robux or tix. The page displays the top trading positions made by others. I only want to track the conversion rates at the top of each column as shown on the trade currency page.

If I were to create a program locally stored on my computer, what language(s)/program(s) should I use to accomplish this? Also, if I were to host a server (Using my raspberry pi or free hosting service), what language(s)/script(s) should I use to accomplish this? Lastly, if I were to make this an online thing (With my R-Pi or free hosting), I would like to access the graph through a browser, either on my network or on the internet (Which I've done before when creating a website for my R-Pi).

Thank you for your time in reading, Cameron

Link to the conversion rate page

EDIT: I now know you can't see the trade currency page without logging in with an account (Which is free). You can see an image here and a wiki page here. I've decided to use Bubby4j's answer which supplied me with a helpful system that already did what I asked for. I now only need to fix it (As it may be outdated) and get it running on a server.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douxu5233 2015-01-01 04:46
    关注

I actually wrote a PHP script that does this. It uses MySQL to store the Trade Currency data.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/c46wuzhf7636htc/AAALYLvzpbnBzK2qSjfybcGxa?dl=0

There's a zip of what I had. I don't know if it still works but it might be useful.

It even logs into Roblox automatically.

I used a cronjob every 5 seconds to trigger the script that recorded the current TC rates.

The included .sql file contains the structure of the database & some sample data.

You'll likely need to edit quite a few things to get it working, but it should point you in the right direction.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何用Labview在myRIO上做LCD显示?(语言-开发语言)
  • ¥15 Vue3地图和异步函数使用
  • ¥15 C++ yoloV5改写遇到的问题
  • ¥20 win11修改中文用户名路径
  • ¥15 win2012磁盘空间不足,c盘正常,d盘无法写入
  • ¥15 用土力学知识进行土坡稳定性分析与挡土墙设计
  • ¥70 PlayWright在Java上连接CDP关联本地Chrome启动失败,貌似是Windows端口转发问题