doqpm82240 2012-02-06 13:54
浏览 18
已采纳

活动页面 - 出席或不出席 - 我将如何实施?

I need to add these two buttons to the events pages of my website.

Basically, just like any other event page you might come across online, for example Facebook, you get the option to say whether you are attending or not attending the event.

And there is a section on the page with a number of people attending etc.

I would like to know the best solution to tackle this.

I'm not asking you to code it for me, just to point me in the right direction. I was thinking of something like, if the user clicks attending, their username or id is put into the database where the event exists and is added to an attending field in some kind of array format. Same for if they choose to not attend but in a notAttending field.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• doucuyu2259 2012-02-06 13:58
    关注

You're half way there, at least having the concept of a user and event entities - the only step of the puzzle that you're missing is the concept of an attendance entity that stores if the user has declined/is required/is attending/failed to turn up/etc. - so each user has an attendance for each event they're invited to; in database terms this is a many to many relationship (a user can be invited to many events, and an event can be attended by many users), so would typically live in a dedicated table.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 使用ue5插件narrative时如何切换关卡也保存叙事任务记录
  • ¥20 软件测试决策法疑问求解答
  • ¥15 win11 23H2删除推荐的项目,支持注册表等
  • ¥15 matlab 用yalmip搭建模型,cplex求解,线性化处理的方法
  • ¥15 qt6.6.3 基于百度云的语音识别 不会改
  • ¥15 关于#目标检测#的问题:大概就是类似后台自动检测某下架商品的库存,在他监测到该商品上架并且可以购买的瞬间点击立即购买下单
  • ¥15 神经网络怎么把隐含层变量融合到损失函数中?