droos02800 2011-08-25 14:08
浏览 124

使用Google AdWords API为关键字工具使用PHP和Curl?

Does anyone know a quick way to get keyword ideas using the AdWords API using CURL. The URL should be something like https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/o/v201101/TargetingIdeaService?wsdl, but I'm not sure what parameters I should include or if this is even possible.

I know there is a PHP library available from Google to use, but I just wanted to know if there is something quick and dirty.

Thanks in advance for any help.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongnianchou7047 2012-04-15 15:16
    关注

Unfortunately, there is absolutely nothing out there that I'm aware of that is remotely "quick and dirty".

Your two options (that I'm aware of) are as follows:

1. You apply for the Google Keyword Tool API program. The admission process requires that you have a good reason for signing up for the API and they require some proof (client request, live website offering SEO service that you provide, etc). Usage will incur fees, which are unknown to me since I never made it past the first stage.

2. You scrape the Keyword Tool. Google has done a great job obfuscating it and continually make changes so this is difficult. If you succeed, please let me know as there are many people who are interested in the data.

Best of luck!

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 微信公众平台自制会员卡可以通过收款码收款码收款进行自动积分吗
  • ¥15 随身WiFi网络灯亮但是没有网络,如何解决?
  • ¥15 gdf格式的脑电数据如何处理matlab
  • ¥20 重新写的代码替换了之后运行hbuliderx就这样了
  • ¥100 监控抖音用户作品更新可以微信公众号提醒
  • ¥15 UE5 如何可以不渲染HDRIBackdrop背景
  • ¥70 2048小游戏毕设项目
  • ¥20 mysql架构,按照姓名分表