duande1146 2017-08-09 05:11
浏览 52

面对在Symfony 2.8.26上安装pug-php / pug-symfony的问题

I am facing an issue while installing pug-php/pug-symfony in Symfony 2.8. I started with a fresh symfony installation and executed

composer require pug-php/pug-symfony

All the dependencies were fetched and downloaded and tyhe composer.json also got updated, however in the step of autoloader.php generation, it comes up with this error. (below image)

autoload.php issue when installing pug on symfony

To debug the issue, i tried executing

composer dump-autoload -o

and the same error pops up again.

Next, I tried something cheeky and created a new blank autoload.php file in the Symfony project directory root, and again executed composer update and composer dump-autoload, however, this time am getting this,

composer update issue (2)

Please help.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongyu2764 2017-08-09 05:19
    关注

Your path is wrong currently it is stating that there is no autoload.php file in the directory C:\xampp\htdocs\demoSymfony\autoload.php. There should be a vendor directory where the autoload.php file is found. Can you update your question with the current Repository structure/hierarchy? That will probably give us more info to help you.

Straight from their docs: For libraries that specify autoload information, Composer generates a vendor/autoload.php file. You can simply include this file and start using the classes that those libraries provide without any extra work

https://getcomposer.org/doc/01-basic-usage.md#autoloading

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
  • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
  • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab
  • ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP
  • ¥15 Python turtle 画图
  • ¥15 关于大棚监测的pcb板设计