duanfei8149 2012-04-30 19:56
浏览 67
已采纳

php / mysql防止多列上的重复条目

I would like to come up with a standard practice to prevent any tables from having duplicates where it matters. In most cases duplicates are a combination of variables rather than one. My primary keys are just the unique ids for each field so I cannot use them. What I have been doing is querying the table first and then if the number of rows for the combination in question is 0, making the insert. However, I have read it should be possible to set up a unique key over multiple fields to enforce uniqueness. INSERT IGNORE sounds like a good possibility, however, I would need it to ignore on more than one column.

As an example, with the fields followers and followed, there can be multiple followers and followeds in a table but should only be one combination of both.

Can anyone suggest syntax first to create the unique keys over multiple fields and then to do a SQL insert query that prevents dupes? Many thanks.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duanbu4962 2012-04-30 20:03
    关注

You can simply create a multiple-column index on these columns and enforce uniqueness: see the MySQL manual at http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/multiple-column-indexes.html.

For example, in a table with columns id (unique primary key), colA and colB, you run:

ALTER TABLE table ADD UNIQUE KEY (colA,colB)

This is it: any INSERTs leading to a duplicate entry in these two columns combined will now return a MySQL error instead of going through. If you use INSERT IGNORE, no MySQL error will be thrown if executing it would violate this unique constraint, and your INSERT statement would be quietly disregarded.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 HFSS 中的 H 场图与 MATLAB 中绘制的 B1 场 部分对应不上
  • ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?