dpyic24480 2015-06-02 19:21
浏览 73
已采纳

preg_match - 正则表达式创建数组

My data -

{'/Users/aaron/Applications/developer-vagrant/web/g.php': {'total': 22}}
{'/Users/aaron/.vim/autoload/timetap.vim': {'total': 0}}
{'/Users/aaron/.vimrc': {'total': 5}}
{'/Users/aaron/Documents/Programming/PHP/TimeTapCLI/composer.json': {'total': 144}}
{'/Users/aaron/Documents/Programming/PHP/TimeTapCLI/timetap.php': {'total': 351}}
{'/Users/aaron/Box/linux/.vim/autoload/timetap.vim': {'total': 37}}
{'/Users/aaron/Box/cats.tex': {'total': 184}}

I am attempting to create a regular expression so I can convert the above into an array using preg_match. I want the data to look like -

I want an array of all of the data So I believe it should look like below-

array (
   [0] => array (
      [0] => '/Users/aaron/Box/cats.tex'
      [1] => array (
                  [total] =>'184'
             )
   }
 }

My attempt at preg_match -

$subject = file_get_contents('/Users/aaron/.timetap/full.db');
$pattern = '{...}';
preg_match($pattern, substr($subject,3), $matches, PREG_OFFSET_CAPTURE);

What would the pattern be in order to take the above data and turn it into an array in PHP? Is there a PHP function that could convert this into an Array without using preg_match?

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• douzi7890 2015-06-02 20:02
    关注

You're regex doesn't make sense as you have it. For one thing you are missing delimiters. The {, }, and . are all special regex characters so they should be escaped. This also looks like a JSON data structure so the JSON functions might be of use to you. If you still want to go REGEX here's how I'd do it presuming your data structure is consistent.

<?php
    $string = "{'/Users/aaron/Applications/developer-vagrant/web/g.php': {'total': 22}}
    {'/Users/aaron/.vim/autoload/timetap.vim': {'total': 0}}
    {'/Users/aaron/.vimrc': {'total': 5}}
    {'/Users/aaron/Documents/Programming/PHP/TimeTapCLI/composer.json': {'total': 144}}
    {'/Users/aaron/Documents/Programming/PHP/TimeTapCLI/timetap.php': {'total': 351}}
    {'/Users/aaron/Box/linux/.vim/autoload/timetap.vim': {'total': 37}}
    {'/Users/aaron/Box/cats.tex': {'total': 184}}";
    $pattern = '~^\{(.*)\}$~m';
    $data[] = preg_replace_callback($pattern, function($matches) {
        global $output_data;
        preg_match("~'(.*?)'\s*:\s*\{'(.*?)'\s*:\s*(\d+)\}~", $matches[1], $output);
        $output_data[$output[1]] = array($output[2] => $output[3]);
    }, $string);
    print_r($output_data);

Output:

Array
    (
        [/Users/aaron/Applications/developer-vagrant/web/g.php] => Array
            (
                [total] => 22
            )

[/Users/aaron/.vim/autoload/timetap.vim] => Array
            (
                [total] => 0
            )

[/Users/aaron/.vimrc] => Array
            (
                [total] => 5
            )

[/Users/aaron/Documents/Programming/PHP/TimeTapCLI/composer.json] => Array
            (
                [total] => 144
            )

[/Users/aaron/Documents/Programming/PHP/TimeTapCLI/timetap.php] => Array
            (
                [total] => 351
            )

[/Users/aaron/Box/linux/.vim/autoload/timetap.vim] => Array
            (
                [total] => 37
            )

[/Users/aaron/Box/cats.tex] => Array
            (
                [total] => 184
            )

)

Here are links to the information on the functions/modifiers I've used.

1. http://php.net/manual/en/reference.pcre.pattern.modifiers.php
    2. http://php.net/manual/en/function.preg-replace-callback.php
    3. http://php.net/manual/en/function.preg-match.php

I'll do a write up of the parts used here in a bit. If you have particular questions please post.

Explanation of what is happening...

The ~ are delimiters which tell the regex engine where the expression starts at ends. The m on the outside is a modifier which tells it to treat each line as a as a string. The ^ and $ tell it to match to start and end of a "string", in this case each line because of the m modifier. The \ before the { is to escape the curly brace which has a special context in regex. The . is any character and the * is a quantifier meaning zero or more occurrences. When these are paired together it means zero or more of any characters. The () around this are a capturing group which stores what is inside it, and the \} is so we stop a the last curly brace. So from {'/Users/aaron/Applications/developer-vagrant/web/g.php': {'total': 22}} we end up with '/Users/aaron/Applications/developer-vagrant/web/g.php': {'total': 22}. We pass this into a function because we want to filter this down further. We use the global here because we are inside of this anonymous function and want it to be accessible when we are done.The '(.*?)' is searching for everything between the single quotes. This is known as a lazy/non greedy, the ? makes it stop at the first occurrence of the next character (the single quote). The \s* are any amount of whitespace. The rest of the regex here should be decipherable from the previous descriptions. The $matches[1] is because we want to first grouped value from the preg_replace_callback the $matches[0] is everything that was found (same with preg_match). Then on the final line we assign our global variable the new value.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 对于相关问题的求解与代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助
  • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器
  • ¥15 电脑桌面设定一个区域禁止鼠标操作
  • ¥15 求NPF226060磁芯的详细资料
  • ¥15 使用R语言marginaleffects包进行边际效应图绘制