duanjiu1894 2013-07-31 17:50
浏览 26
已采纳

文本抓取大量内容

I need to grab a text that is surrounded within quotes assigned to a variable string. This is how the content will be

Inspired and recalling tricks he learned from Doc and his friends, McQueen quickly emerges to lead the race into the final laps. Hicks, refusing to lose, sends Weathers into a dangerous accident. Seeing this and recalling Doc's fate, McQueen stops just short of the finish line, allowing Hicks to win, and drives back to push Weathers over the finish line. The crowd and media condemn Hicks' victory string="Mickey" and give praise to McQueen's sportsmanship. Though offered the Dinoco sponsorship deal, McQueen declines, insisting on staying with his current sponsors as an appreciation of their past support.

I need to grab Mickey from this whole content.

I tried substr on PHP , didn't help though. Any ideas ?

P.S. The string inside the quotes may vary.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongye9228 2013-07-31 17:53
    关注

If you have only one of these quoted words in the string the easiest thing to do will be:

$myArr = explode('"',$string); // break the string to array with " as dilimeter
    echo $myArr[1]; // echo the second element.

Update: for many quots - pick only the one after string=:

$myPos = strpos($string,'string="')+8; // get the position of string after 'string="'
    $result = substr($string,$myPos,strpos($string,'"',$myPos)-$myPos);

echo $result;

Note: this should be a lot more efficient than using regex - phpFiddle result:

Yotam: 0.014078ms, bkilinc: 0.048885ms

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 使用C#,asp.net读取Excel文件并保存到Oracle数据库
  • ¥15 C# datagridview 单元格显示进度及值
  • ¥15 thinkphp6配合social login单点登录问题
  • ¥15 HFSS 中的 H 场图与 MATLAB 中绘制的 B1 场 部分对应不上
  • ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配