duanhongyi2964 2013-12-11 08:38 采纳率: 100%
浏览 95
已采纳

Symfony2 SwiftMailer - 如何在不等待服务器响应的情况下发送电子邮件

I am using swiftmailer to send one single email with about 300 BCC. The problem is that I am getting a 30sec timeout on the client side when doing this.

When checking on the server side, the mails were sent correctly, but sending all those emails take some time because the mail server deals with a lot of emails.

Any idea on how to tell the swiftmailer not to wait for the server response and render the view.

I checked the How to Spool Emails from the coockbook, but I don't thing that I need to do it this way.

Any idea how could I do that? Thank you in advance.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douza6300 2013-12-11 09:26
    关注

From the Symfony Docs:

# app/config/config.yml
    swiftmailer:
        # ...
        spool: { type: memory }

When you are using the SwiftmailerBundle to send an email from a Symfony2 application, it will default to sending the email immediately. You may, however, want to avoid the performance hit of the communication between Swift Mailer and the email transport, which could cause the user to wait for the next page to load while the email is sending. This can be avoided by choosing to "spool" the emails instead of sending them directly. This means that Swift Mailer does not attempt to send the email but instead saves the message to somewhere such as a file. Another process can then read from the spool and take care of sending the emails in the spool. Currently only spooling to file or memory is supported by Swift Mailer.

http://symfony.com/doc/current/cookbook/email/spool.html

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
  • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)
  • ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?