doubianxian6557 2013-11-04 12:45
浏览 21

使用其他表中的数据插入Doctrine批处理

I'm doing an import module that bulk inserts 90000+ registers with symfony/doctrine. In order to insert each object I must read a field from other table. So, for each register I first obtain the relevant object from the other table, like this:

$this->doctrine->getRepository('table1')

put it in the new object I want to write, then write it, like this:

$em = $this->doctrine->getManager();
$em->merge($newObject);
$em->flush();

(I use merge because it's a general method to save both existing and new objects) But that takes too much time and the response timeouts even if i set apache for a long wait (which is not desirable). The Doctrine_Collection method doesn't work also. Anyone know a method to do this better so it return in a resonable amount of time ?

Thanks

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doukekui0914 2013-11-04 13:20
    关注

Doctrine will hold all the managed entity instances within a identity map ( the UnitOfWork) - This means that any entities that are scheduled to be persisted (on flush()) are held in memory. If you are performing a huge number of inserts, this can be a performance killer.

Conversely, persisting/saving just one instance and then calling flush each time will cause at least one INSERT/UPDATE per entity - this again will effect performance due to unneeded database queries.

You should consider breaking down the required inserts into smaller chunks and allow the entity manager to release any in memory instances:

foreach($entities as $index => $entity) {
      $entity->setFoo('bar'); 
      $objectManager->merge($entity);

if (($index % 1000) == 0) {
        $entityManager->flush(); // Flush the changes every 1000 iterations
        $entityManager->clear(); // Clear all managed entities
      }
    }

The Doctrine_Collection you mentioned is actually applicable to Doctrine 1 and alot has changed since then.

You should check out the Doctrine 2 documentation on batch processing for more information.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 HLs设计手写数字识别程序编译通不过
  • ¥15 Stata外部命令安装问题求帮助!
  • ¥15 从键盘随机输入A-H中的一串字符串,用七段数码管方法进行绘制。提交代码及运行截图。
  • ¥15 TYPCE母转母,插入认方向
  • ¥15 如何用python向钉钉机器人发送可以放大的图片?
  • ¥15 matlab(相关搜索:紧聚焦)
  • ¥15 基于51单片机的厨房煤气泄露检测报警系统设计
  • ¥15 Arduino无法同时连接多个hx711模块,如何解决?
  • ¥50 需求一个up主付费课程