doublel83422 2012-01-03 21:53
浏览 43
已采纳

在实践中如何实现持续集成和自动化测试?

I know what unit testing is, why it should be used and how to write them. However, I'm not sure do I understand the terms "automated tests" and "Continuous integration" correctly. I have some general understanding about those but would like to know how do they look in practice, for example in PHP (or at least in other languages). So:

1. Is the term "automated testing" the same as "unit testing"? Or "automated testing" should be considered as a collection of unit test classes?

2. "Continuous integration" is just a matter of organizing the work in dev team and its goal is to have a most-recent AND tested software revision at the end of each day. So, everybody should put his code into codebase frequently (for example at the end of every working day), and also, everybody should commit they unit tests into some test manager that runs all unit tests (performs automated testing). So, after automated testing (execution of all unit tests) and hot-fixing bugs at the end of day, we have a shippable software code revision.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dongpan1308 2012-01-04 05:14
    关注

Unit Testing != Automated testing

Unit testing is pretty old. It's verifying (tiny) units (methods, classes) of your code work as expected. e.g. Verifying boundary conditions, logical paths, etc. Thus unit-testing can be manual as well.. e.g. you key in some inputs and manually verify that it works.
    Automated testing is tests that don't require a human to execute the tests or interpret the results. So these are tests that can be run on command and will tell you if everything works as expected or not. Automated tests could be automated unit tests or they could be system level / acceptance tests or performance tests or anything else...

CI

You're pretty close... except that it isn't at the end of the day, it's almost all the time. The main purpose of a CI build is quick feedback (Bonus: a potentially shippable revision of the software at all times) and less time integrating everyone's changes. Whenever someone makes a check-in, the CI mechanism would check out all the source, build to check for compilation errors and then most probably kick off unit tests and finally some system level tests. This way, a bad check-in / failures are detected as early as possible (and in some cases, you configure it such that the check-in never gets into version control i.e. reverted).

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 完全没有学习过GAN,看了CSDN的一篇文章,里面有代码但是完全不知道如何操作
  • ¥15 使用ue5插件narrative时如何切换关卡也保存叙事任务记录
  • ¥20 软件测试决策法疑问求解答
  • ¥15 win11 23H2删除推荐的项目,支持注册表等
  • ¥15 matlab 用yalmip搭建模型,cplex求解,线性化处理的方法
  • ¥15 qt6.6.3 基于百度云的语音识别 不会改
  • ¥15 关于#目标检测#的问题:大概就是类似后台自动检测某下架商品的库存,在他监测到该商品上架并且可以购买的瞬间点击立即购买下单