dtoka218420 2011-11-08 09:17
浏览 151
已采纳

在PHP中使用in_array从数组中搜索时查找索引

My aim is to find out what the operator is, and where it was in the original $operatorArray (which contains the various operators such as "+", "-" etc... )

So I have managed to check when $operator matches with another operator in my existing $operatorArray, however I need to know where in $operatorArray it is found.

foreach ($_SESSION['explodedQ'] as $operator){ //search through the user input for the operator. 

if (in_array("$operator", $operatorArray)) { //if the operator that we found is in the array, then tell us what it is

print_r("$operator"); //prints the operator found
            print_r("$positionNumber"); //prints where the operator is

} //if operator 
        else{

$positionNumber++; //The variable which keeps count on where the array is searching. 
        }

I've tried Google/Stack searching, but the thing is, I don't actually know what to Google search. I've searched for things like "find index from in_array" etc... and I can't see how to do it. If you could provide me with a simple way to understand how to achieve this, I would be greatful. Thanks for your time.

• 写回答

5条回答 默认 最新

• douw92892 2011-11-08 09:21
    关注

Taken straight from the PHP manual:

array_search() - Searches the array for a given value and returns the corresponding key if successful

If you're searching a non-associative array, it returns the corresponding key, which is the index you're looking for. For non-consecutively indexed arrays (i.e. array(1 => 'Foo', 3 => 'Bar', ...)) you can use the result of array_values() and search in it.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(4条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 phython如何实现以下功能?查找同一用户名的消费金额合并—
  • ¥15 孟德尔随机化怎样画共定位分析图
  • ¥18 模拟电路问题解答有偿速度
  • ¥15 CST仿真别人的模型结果仿真结果S参数完全不对
  • ¥15 误删注册表文件致win10无法开启
  • ¥15 请问在阿里云服务器中怎么利用数据库制作网站
  • ¥60 ESP32怎么烧录自启动程序