doushi1847 2014-01-03 00:30
浏览 29
已采纳

扩展Facebook Open Graph令牌以发布到页面

I'm using this tutorial (from the first answer on that page).

In short it uses a FB app, and PHP CURL GET to post to your Facebook page via HTTP. I have it working and can post to my page (as my page) with the correct token.

However, the page access token only lasts an hour, meaning you have to constantly re-authorize by generating a new token. How can I set-and-forget, or otherwise extend my token? I have read the facebook documentation but can't apply it to my scenario.

I just want to authorise once, receive a token and have my web form be able to post to my page.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douyulv6921 2014-01-03 00:41
    关注

You get your page access token when you (the admin user) authenticate. The page token is based on your short-lived user token. In order to get a long-lived page token you need to get a long-lived user token. They usually last around two months.

Here's how you get a long-lived page token.

1. Get a short-lived user token.
    2. Get your app ID and app secret.
    3. Make the following GET call: https://graph.facebook.com/oauth/access_token&grant_type=fb_exchange_token&client_id={app-id}&client_secret={app-secret}&fb_exchange_token={short-lived-token}.
    4. Now use the token returned from step 3 to create a new long-lived page token.
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 基于卷积神经网络的声纹识别
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
  • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
  • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab