dscc90150010 2010-01-07 00:32
浏览 17
已采纳

防止转介诈骗

How can you prevent "referral scams"?

For example, in a wordpress-based site of mine, I suddenly noticed that someone clicked a link from some site I had never heard of. When I followed the link, there was obviously not a link to MY site. The site was selling products, in this case books. All comments followed a similar speech pattern, and the website URL for each owner of these "comments" was the amazon.com link to the product.

Obviously a scam, I quickly backed off the website.

Is there any way to prevent these forged referrals via PHP?

Some way of telling if they are automated or do not come from a reputable source?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dqfsbvd43312 2010-01-07 02:52
    关注

As an answer I am afraid you can't. There is no way to control what referrer people send to you.

You can reduce it by doing as Chris suggested. But as a rule anyone who uses a bot to deliberately create this type of spam will change the User-Agent string. Heck I do it to prevent the stupid firewall I am behind from preventing me using Firefox, because hey we know how safe IE is.

So using that technique will only stop a very small percentage.

The important thing to remember is anyone can fake anything sent to your server, form values, http headers, cookies even IP addresses, so don't trust any of it and don't worry about it.

Not the answer you wanted but unfortunately the only real answer. If you really really must, then you would get the referrer, scrape that page and if no link found ignore it. but thats a lot of work and ignores javascript created links (from ads etc).

Sometimes you get a bad referrer simply from a broken browser or scraping software or even a search bot.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 unity第一人称射击小游戏,有demo,在原脚本的基础上进行修改以达到要求
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
  • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)