doupengxie4195 2013-02-17 03:13
浏览 122
已采纳

为什么这个正则表达式取代破折号字符?

I'm trying to better understand regular expressions, but can't seem to understand this.

preg_replace("/[^a-zA-Z0-9.?!\s]/", "", $mystring);

I thought that this would not replace dashes, because it would be counted as "through" in the example above. But every time I run it, the dash is removed.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douren7921 2013-02-17 03:27
    关注

You don't provide a sample $mystring value, which would be helpful.

As it is written, this regular expression will replace one, and only one, character in $mystring. Specifically, your character class includes a carat character (^) at the very beginning. In any Perl-compatible regular expression engine (of which PHP is one), this indicates not these things (see character classes for more). So your expression is essentially stripping anything that is not:

• A lowercase letter between a and z
    • An uppercase letter between A and Z
    • A digit between 0 and 9
    • A period
    • A question mark
    • An exclamation mark
    • A whitespace character

The dash character is not one of the above, so it gets matched and replaced.

Your assumption about the "through"-ness of the dashes as you have written it are correct, however. The dash character is one of the 4 special characters in a character class, and it gets used to indicate a range of characters.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?
  • ¥15 c++头文件不能识别CDialog