drj26159 2013-09-22 23:15
浏览 306
已采纳

三级安全检查; 会话仍然脆弱?

I have a basic site I'm using to test my programming method and I want to get a semi-decent secure way of keeping people logged in. Here is the code for register.php.

$username = $_POST["username"]; //username stored plaintext
$passhashed = crypt($_POST["password"], $username); //hashed password salted with username
$rnum = rand(1000,9999); //assign random 4-digit number
$authkey = crypt($rnum, $passhashed); //unique authentication key per user, hashed and salted with hashed password
//insert into SQL

When they log-in, $username, $passhashed, and $authkey is stored in $_SESSION data.

At the top of every single page I have the following snippet of code:

if(isset($_SESSION["username"])
&& isset($_SESSION["password"])
&& isset($_SESSION["authkey"])) {
    $verifyuser = $db->prepare("
        SELECT *
            FROM users
            WHERE username = :user
            AND password = :password
            AND authkey = :authkey
    ");
    $verifyuser->execute(array(
        ':user' => $_SESSION["username"],
        ':password' => $_SESSION["password"],
        ':authkey' => $_SESSION["authkey"]));
    if($verifyuser->rowCount() != 1) {
        unset($_SESSION["username"]);
        unset($_SESSION["password"]);
        unset($_SESSION["authkey"]);
    }
}

Basically on any given page, it performs a check that each piece store in $_SESSION clears with SQL, and if not (if any of the checks fail, will give a rowCount of not 1), it drops the session.

I'll be the first to admit I'm not too familiar with contemporary security measures to evade session hijacking (in fact, I only have a loose command of how it is even done). That being said, how is this for a beginner programmer? What can I do different to make it more secure? Assign a second authentication key at login, temporarily store it in SQL and make the same checks (new key per login)?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doujie9252 2013-09-22 23:22
    关注

The crypt function is somewhat out-of-date. You'd be better off using bcrypt, which is provided in PHP using password_hash and password_verify. Additionally, using those functions, the salt (what you call $authkey) is integrated into the string, so you don't need to store it separately.

I notice you're storing the username and password in $_SESSION. $_SESSION cannot be directly modified by the client, so you might be better off just storing the user's ID there.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 下图接收小电路,谁知道原理
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错