donglue1886 2013-03-16 19:07
浏览 56
已采纳

WP电子商务:修改发售时发送给管理员的交易报告电子邮件

I am looking to modify the transaction results email that is sent to the admin upon sale of an item (include and exclude certain information, etc), I've researched on google and looked on the wp-ecommerce support site and have been unable to locate where this is being done currently (a lot of references to older versions of the plugin that have since changed significantly). I will continue to look for where to do this but as I am not well versed in wp-ecommerce (or wordpress for that matter) I am not entirely sure where to look.

If anyone could shed light on this, it would be greatly appreciated.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dragon8837 2013-03-17 05:27
    关注

Under wp-e-commerce/wpsc-updates/updating_tasks.php

Line 356-372 is where the email section is.

add_option('wpsc_email_receipt', '', __('Thank you for purchasing with %shop_name%, any items to be shipped will be processed as soon as possible, any items that can be downloaded can be downloaded using the links on this page.All prices include tax and postage and packaging where applicable.You ordered these items:%product_list%%total_shipping%%total_price%', 'wpsc'), 'yes');
    add_option('wpsc_email_admin', '', __('%product_list%%total_shipping%%total_price%', 'wpsc'), 'yes');

if(get_option('wpsc_email_receipt') == '') {
        if(get_option('email_receipt') != '') {
            update_option('wpsc_email_receipt', get_option('email_receipt'));
        } else {
            update_option('wpsc_email_receipt', __('Thank you for purchasing with %shop_name%, any items to be shipped will be processed as soon as possible, any items that can be downloaded can be downloaded using the links on this page.All prices include tax and postage and packaging where applicable.You ordered these items:%product_list%%total_shipping%%total_price%', 'wpsc'));
        }
    }
    if(get_option('wpsc_email_admin') == '') {
      if(get_option('email_admin') != '') {
            update_option('wpsc_email_admin', get_option('email_admin'));
        } else {
            update_option('wpsc_email_admin', __('%product_list%%total_shipping%%total_price%', 'wpsc'));
        }
    }

If you want to go even deeper into the whole email code, you can also go into this section

wp-e-commerce/wpsc-includes/purchase-log-notification.class.php

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 CATIA有些零件打开直接单机确定终止
  • ¥15 请问有会的吗,用MATLAB做
  • ¥15 phython如何实现以下功能?查找同一用户名的消费金额合并—
  • ¥15 ARIMA模型时间序列预测用pathon解决
  • ¥15 孟德尔随机化怎样画共定位分析图
  • ¥18 模拟电路问题解答有偿速度