dongzhan1948 2013-01-24 01:12
浏览 76
已采纳

检查字符串是否包含数据库中的短语

I am using the following query (simplified for here) to check if a string contains a "watch-word" where the watch words are contained in a MySQL table:

$sql = "SELECT ww_id FROM watch_words WHERE ww_word IN (" . $string . ")";

This works perfectly for single words, but now I need to make it work for phrases (i.e. the field ww_word may contain more than one word). All I can think of are things like reading the whole table into an array and then doing multiple loops to compare against combinations of the words in the string, but I'm sure (hoping) there's a better way.

EDIT: Thanks for the suggestions, but as pointed out by Mike Brant, the needle is in MySQL and the haystack in PHP - not the "usual" way around (like a search form for instance). I need to check if a string (actually a message) contains one or more "watch phrases" - like a bad-language filter (but not that).

Sample table thus:

CREATE TABLE `watch_words` (
  `ww_id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `ww_word` varchar(250) NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`ww_id`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=6 DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=6 ;

INSERT INTO `watch_words` VALUES (1, 'foo bar');
INSERT INTO `watch_words` VALUES (2, 'nice sunny day');
INSERT INTO `watch_words` VALUES (3, 'whatever');
INSERT INTO `watch_words` VALUES (4, 'my full name here');
INSERT INTO `watch_words` VALUES (5, 'keyword');

So string "What a nice sunny day we're having" should return a match, whereas "What a lovely sunny day..." wouldn't. TIA.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doulianglou0898 2013-01-24 01:17
    关注

You will likely need to take a different approach here. You have the needle in MySQL and the haystack in PHP. Using things like LIKE (which you use for string matches not IN), MySQL can work fine with the haystack being in MySQL table and the needle in the application (in the LIKE).

There is no convenient reverse matching to pass MySQL the haystack and have it apply a needle from a field in a table against it.

You will likely need to select your needles out of the database and compare it to the haystack in your application.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 HFSS 中的 H 场图与 MATLAB 中绘制的 B1 场 部分对应不上
  • ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?