douzen1896 2012-01-23 19:17
浏览 44
已采纳

增加用户ID

I have a question I have a table of users with two fields id which is already the primary key and auto increment however I have another field that is called user_id which is separate that I'll need to have auto increment but the first row inserted will have a value of 10000 in the db and increment after that.

Here's my function so far for creating a user in the database. How can I with as less code as possible have it insert the first row as 10000 and then add 1 after that.

/**
 * Create new user record
 * @param   array
 * @param   bool
 * @return  array
 */
function create_user($data)
{
    $data['created'] = date('Y-m-d H:i:s');

$this->db->set('username', $data['username']); 
    $this->db->set('password', $data['password']); 
    $this->db->set('password2', $data['password2']); 
    $this->db->set('email', $data['email']);
    $this->db->set('first_name', $data['first_name']);  
    $this->db->set('last_name', $data['last_name']); 

$query = $this->db->insert('users');

if ($query) 
    {
        $user_id = $this->db->insert_id();
        if ($activated) $this->create_profile($user_id);
        return array('user_id' => $user_id);
    }
    return NULL;
}
  • 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• duanli4146 2012-01-24 18:56
    关注

You could always just create your own table for storing the extra number you want to auto increment, in the same manor mySQL does it. Only difference is mySQL has a built in function to support it on a per table basis for iNT columns. But the built in option is for one row and one row only.

Do as it does in essence by creating a table ID = tinyINT(4), user_id = INT(11)

Insert a new row, ID = 1, user_id = 10000

before you insert into your other table query for this new table get the user_id +1 to it, and update it.. then use that new number to insert with on the other table.

I realize this has the concept of overhead on it for the extra 2 queries but it serves the purpose needed. Actually if you build a JOIN query the right way you can likely do this in all in single query for the most part

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
  • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)
  • ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)