doufei2007 2011-08-29 21:04
浏览 19
已采纳

too long

Cake's documentation says "Most commonly, controllers are used to manage the logic for a single model." I'm finding this is uncommon for most of my code, and I don't want to break convention unless it is proper to do so.

For example, my application sends a user to their account dashboard after they log in - this uses data from probably half a dozen tables, not all of which are even related. Do I create a "dashboard" controller for this (even though there is no dashboard model or table)? Or do I create a dashboard method in an existing controller?

Thanks, Brian

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• ds342222 2011-08-29 21:12
    关注

I have a similar situation and how I handle it is keeping the actions that connect a lot of models in the controller that is the most centric. For instance, my user can create voicenotes, comments, has settings, has twitter and facebook information. All this information I can get from my user model $this->User->Voicenotes->find('all'), for example.

I believe creating additional controllers might just confuse you, use what cake gives you, you can specify that models are to be used in a controller either by setting the $uses variable or using loadModel in the controller action, if you have your relations set up you can just do it the way i described before, no need to create additional controllers.

I guess it depends on how you want your own app to work and what comes easier in your situation.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 怎么用dlib库的算法识别小麦病虫害
  • ¥15 华为ensp模拟器中S5700交换机在配置过程中老是反复重启
  • ¥15 java写代码遇到问题,求帮助
  • ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算