dongyipa0028 2012-04-18 10:47
浏览 47

Xcode 4.1 iOS咨询Joomla通过PHP生成数据库

I am developing an iPhone app that needs to use a Joomla-generated database located on my own server.
There are a lot of solutions, so for more security I decided to 'talk' with the database via PHP.

I have a PHP page like this:

www.mypage.com/iphonelogin.php ?username=USER1&password=XXX&option=login

The option can be: getuserinfo, login, reset password, etcetera.

The problem is that the password stored encrypted in the database. (MD5(password+Salt):Salt)

So, I am wondering how to do this the following ways:

• Low security way: PHP gets a plain text password from the APP and the Full encrypted password from de DB. Then PHP uses the salt, encrypts the password and does the comparison, then return YES or NO to the APP.

• Other way: PHP gets the password REVERSIBLE encrypted from the APP and decrypt it, then the same like above.

• Nice security way (pretty slow): PHP get the Full encrypted password from the DB, then shows the Salt to the APP. The APP encrypt the password Joomla way and send a full encrypted password to PHP which do the comparison and returns YES or NO to the APP.

I need high security and fast connection, because every time the app needs something from the database, the login must be confirmed.

Please tell me what to use or some another way to do it.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dougang5088 2013-07-31 05:31
    关注

You should be writing a session management feature set into your client <=> Joomla server setup.

This workflow would see the user only enter email and (plain) password once and then request the session token from the server.

This token could be then validated each time the client requires data from the server.

As you have noted, never expose the database directly to the client. That is just a bad idea for any setup. You should always keep an interface/API buffer between the client and server abstracting away potential security risks.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法