duanan5940 2010-11-24 10:01
浏览 35
已采纳

PHP MVC框架:Yii vs DooPHP [关闭]

I've only experienced with CodeIgniter 1.7 roughly two years ago, quite okay but there were flaws such as you can have only one controller, no redirection to another controller, etc; I was also playing around with CakePHP a little bit but to be frank I was not very used to its "Ruby on Rails" approach of convention over configuration, so in the end I just gave up.

I am planning to have a new casual web application after work for myself, and this time I'd like to try something new, I've done a little research and found two candidates:

Yii and DooPHP

Both sound very promising but I'd also like to hear the advise from their users, hopefully this would get a decent feature comparison like the thread about CakePHP vs CodeIgniter on SO

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douye5949 2011-01-19 03:11
    关注

If the debate is between Yii and DooPHP, go for Yii. Not only is DooPHP a horrible name (seriously, would you ever want to tell a business client "I used DooPHP"?), but Yii is simply solid. Thus far, the versioning has been fair. When I used Rails, I was bombarded by crazy changes every month or two and "forced" to upgrade constantly. Yii has added real value features each version, without all the hype that forces a ton of upgrading all the time. The community is solid, the performance is great, and despite a decent learning curve it's not difficult to get up and running quickly.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 微信小程序协议怎么写
  • ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?
  • ¥20 怎么用dlib库的算法识别小麦病虫害
  • ¥15 华为ensp模拟器中S5700交换机在配置过程中老是反复重启
  • ¥15 java写代码遇到问题,求帮助
  • ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看