douqiao2008 2010-02-15 22:14
浏览 60
已采纳

网站:存储大量用户变量的最佳方法是什么?

I'm designing a website using PHP and MySQL currently and as the site proceeds I find myself adding more and more columns to the users table to store various variables.

Which got me thinking, is there a better way to store this information? Just to clarify, the information is global, can be affected by other users so cookies won't work, also I'd lose the information if they clear their cookies.

The second part of my question is, if it does turn out that storing it in a database is the best way, would it be less expensive to have a large number of columns or rather to combine related columns into delimited varchar columns and then explode them in PHP?

Thanks!

• 写回答

10条回答 默认 最新

• dongqiangteng7319 2010-02-15 22:18
    关注

In my experience, I'd rather get the database right than start adding comma separated fields holding multiple items. Having to sift through multiple comma separated fields is only going to hurt your program's efficiency and the readability of your code.

Also, if your table is growing to much, then perhaps you need to look into splitting it into multiple tables joined by foreign dependencies?

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(9条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 西门子S7-Graph,S7-300,梯形图
  • ¥50 用易语言http 访问不了网页
  • ¥50 safari浏览器fetch提交数据后数据丢失问题
  • ¥15 matlab不知道怎么改,求解答!!
  • ¥15 永磁直线电机的电流环pi调不出来
  • ¥15 用stata实现聚类的代码
  • ¥15 请问paddlehub能支持移动端开发吗?在Android studio上该如何部署?
  • ¥20 docker里部署springboot项目,访问不到扬声器
  • ¥15 netty整合springboot之后自动重连失效
  • ¥15 悬赏!微信开发者工具报错,求帮改