正则表达式在php中返回空数组,即使正则表达式是正确的

This is my regular expression:

$pattern_new="/<td>(
|\s)*?(<span(
|\s|.)*?<\/strong>(
|\s)*?\$(?<price>([0-9.]*)).*?)\$(.*?)(
|\s)*?</";

This is the sample pattern from which I have to do a match:

<td><strong>.zx</strong></td><td><span class="offer"><strong>xscre:<br></strong>$299 xxxxx&x;xx<span class="fineprint_number">2</span></span><br>de&ea;s $399</td><td>zxcddcdcdcdc</td></tr><tr class="dark"><td><strong>.aa.rr</strong></td><td><span class="offer"><strong>xscre:<br></strong>$99 xxxxx&x;xx<span class="fineprint_number">2</span></span><br>de&eae;s $199</td><td>xxxx</td></tr><tr class="bar"><td colspan="3"></td></tr><tr class="bright"><td><strong>.vfd</strong></td><td><span class="offer"><strong>xscre:<br></strong>$99 xxxxx&x;xx<span class="fineprint_number">2</span></span><br>du&ee;s $199</td><td>xxxxxxxx</td></tr><tr class="dark"><td><strong>.qwe</strong></td><td><span class="offer"><strong>xxx<br></strong>$99 xxxc;o<span class="fineprint_number">2</span>

Here is what I am doing in PHP

$pattern_new="/<td>(
|\s)*?(<span(
|\s|.)*?<\/strong>(
|\s)*?\$(<price>)*([0-9.]*).*?)\$(.*?)(
|\s)*?</";
$source = file_get_contents("https://www.abc.com/sources/data.txt");
preg_match_all($pattern_new, $source, $match_newprice, PREG_PATTERN_ORDER);
echo$source;
print_r($match_newprice);

the$match_newprice is returning an empty array.

When I am using a regex tester like myregextester or solmetra.com I am getting a perfect match no issues at all but when I am using php preg_match_all to do the match it is returning an empty array. I increased the pcre.backtrack_limit but its still the same issue. I don't seem to understand the problem. Any help would be much appreciated.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dougong5817 2013-06-20 22:14
    关注

Another problem which is PHP related with this:

<?php
    echo "\$".PHP_EOL;
    echo '\$'.PHP_EOL;

Result:

$
    \$

... as in double quoted strings the $ is expected to signify the start of a variable, and needs escaping if you mean a bare $. Put single quotes around your regex & it will probably be fine (haven't looked at in detail though, you may want to use the /x option & add some formatting whitespace/comments if you need to debug this a half year from now).

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)