doutang1873 2013-04-25 09:49
浏览 44
已采纳

如何从PHP打印按钮调用JavaScript函数

What a weird question. If anyone has a better title for this, please go ahead and edit it; I can't think of what else to call it. I am printing a button from PHP using echo. The purpose of a button is to show a form by calling a JavaScript function that uses document.getElementById() to change the style attribute of the form tag to visible so the form is visible to the user. The problem I'm having is that the echoed string has to have quotes around it, the onclick event has to have quotes around it, and the parameter passed to the JavaScript function has to have quotes around it. I tried escpaing the quotes for the parameter with backslashes but that didn't work. Can anyone help me?

Here is my code:

echo "<input type = 'button' onclick = 'showform(\'psswdform\')' value = 'Change password'>";//this shows the form and needs quotes

JavaScript function:

function showform(id)
{
document.getElementById(id).style.visibility = "visible";
}
  • 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• dongmei8209 2013-04-25 10:00
    关注

This works fine for me? (working example)

<?php

echo "<input type = 'button' onclick = 'showform(\"psswdform\")' value = 'Change password'>";//this shows the form and needs quotes

Generates:

<input type = 'button' onclick = 'showform("psswdform")' value = 'Change password'>

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记