dsfdsf23423 2011-12-31 13:02
浏览 48
已采纳

关于PHP中的Web Crawler的错误

I am trying to create a simple web crawler using PHP that is capable of crawling .edu domains, provided the seed urls of the parent.

I have used simple html dom for implementing the crawler while some of the core logic is implemented by me.

I am posting the code below and will try to explain the problems.

private function initiateChildCrawler($parent_Url_Html) {

global $CFG;
    static $foundLink;
    static $parentID;
    static $urlToCrawl_InstanceOfChildren;

$forEachCount = 0;
    foreach($parent_Url_Html->getHTML()->find('a') as $foundLink) 
    {
        $forEachCount++;
        if($forEachCount<500) {
        $foundLink->href = url_to_absolute($parent_Url_Html->getURL(), $foundLink->href);

if($this->validateEduDomain($foundLink->href)) 
        {
            //Implement else condition later on
            $parentID = $this->loadSaveInstance->parentExists_In_URL_DB_CRAWL($this->returnParentDomain($foundLink->href));
            if($parentID != FALSE) 
            {
                if($this->loadSaveInstance->checkUrlDuplication_In_URL_DB_CRAWL($foundLink->href) == FALSE)
                {
                    $urlToCrawl_InstanceOfChildren = new urlToCrawl($foundLink->href);
                    if($urlToCrawl_InstanceOfChildren->getSimpleDomSource($CFG->finalContext)!= FALSE)
                    {
                        $this->loadSaveInstance->url_db_html($urlToCrawl_InstanceOfChildren->getURL(), $urlToCrawl_InstanceOfChildren->getHTML());
                        $this->loadSaveInstance->saveCrawled_To_URL_DB_CRAWL(NULL, $foundLink->href, "crawled", $parentID);

/*if($recursiveCount<1)
                        {
                            $this->initiateChildCrawler($urlToCrawl_InstanceOfChildren);
                        }*/
                    }
                }
            }
        }
        }
    }   
}

Now as you can see that initiateChildCrawler is being called by initiateParentCrawler function which passes the parent link to the child crawler. Example of parent link: www.berkeley.edu for which the crawler will find all the links on its main page and return all its html content. This happens until the seed urls are exhausted.

for eg: 1-harvard.edu ->>>>> Will find all the links and return their their html content (by calling childCrawler). Moves to the next parent in parentCrawler. 2-berkeley.edu ->>>>> Will find all the links and return their their html content (by calling childCrawler).

Other functions are self explanatory.

Now the problem: After the childCrawler completes the foreach loop for each link, the function is unable to exit properly. If I am running the script from CLI, the CLI crashes. While running the script in the browser causes the script to terminate.

But if I set the limit of crawling child Links to 10 or something less (by altering the $forEachCount variable), the crawler starts working fine.

Please help me in this regard.

Message from CLI:

Problem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: php-cgi.exe Application Version: 5.3.8.0 Application Timestamp: 4e537939 Fault Module Name: php5ts.dll Fault Module Version: 5.3.8.0 Fault Module Timestamp: 4e537a04 Exception Code: c0000005 Exception Offset: 0000c793 OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48 Locale ID: 1033 Additional Information 1: 0a9e Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789 Additional Information 3: 0a9e Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doulutian4843 2011-12-31 13:31
    关注

Flat Loop Example:

1. You initiate the loop with a stack that contains all URLs you'd like to process first.
    2. Inside the loop:
      1. You shift the first URL (you obtain it and it's removed) from the stack.
      2. If you find new URLs, you add them at the end of the stack (push).

This will run until all URLs from the stack are processed, so you add (as you have somehow already for the foreach) a counter to prevent this from running for too long:

$URLStack = (array) $parent_Url_Html->getHTML()->find('a');
    $URLProcessedCount = 0;
    while ($URLProcessedCount++ < 500) # this can run endless, so this saves us from processing too many URLs
    {
        $url = array_shift($URLStack);
        if (!$url) break; # exit if the stack is empty

# process URL

# for each new URL:
        $URLStack[] = $newURL;
    }

You can make it even more intelligent then by not adding URLs to the stack which already exist in it, however then you need to only insert absolute URLs to the stack. However I highly suggest that you do that because there is no need to process a page you've already obtained again (e.g. each page contains a link to the homepage probably). If you want to do this, just increment the $URLProcessedCount inside the loop so you keep previous entries as well:

while ($URLProcessedCount < 500) # this can run endless, so this saves us from processing too many URLs
    {
        $url = $URLStack[$URLProcessedCount++];

Additionally I suggest you use the PHP DOMDocument extension instead of simple dom as it's a much more versatile tool.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 对于相关问题的求解与代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助
  • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器
  • ¥15 电脑桌面设定一个区域禁止鼠标操作
  • ¥15 求NPF226060磁芯的详细资料
  • ¥15 使用R语言marginaleffects包进行边际效应图绘制
  • ¥20 usb设备兼容性问题