dpylt7626401 2010-06-22 11:53
浏览 67
已采纳

如何修复此WordPress功能,使其不返回404页面?

I have the following function that I've added to my functions.php file in WordPress. The idea is that it gathers all of the titles of 'fsmodel' posts (a custom post type that I've created). It then returns these as an array, which I then use to populate a select tag in the custom meta fields for a second custom post type.

Basically, 'fsmodel' will have posts with a boat model, and the 'fsboat' post type will have a drop-down with the names of each of the models to select from.

Now, this appears to works fine in the Dashboard - the drop-down is populated as expected. When I save, however, the post doesn't show up in the Edit list. Also on the website, all pages output as the 404 error page when this function is active.

I'm certain that the problem lies within the following code - does anyone have any idea what I might have done wrong?

function fs_model_array() {
$models_array = array();
$loop = new WP_Query(array(
    'post_type' => 'fsmodel',
    'posts_per_page' => -1,
    'orderby' => 'title',
    'order' => 'ASC',
    'post_status' => 'publish'
    ));
while ( $loop->have_posts() ) : $loop->the_post();
$models_array[] = get_the_title();
endwhile;
return $models_array;
};
  • 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• du548397507 2010-06-22 17:25
    关注

OK, I've come up with a solution (I hope - it's holding up for now).

Instead of creating a loop, I've just used the $wpdb->get_results to search the database for the column with a WHERE filter for the custom post type.

Then run an array builder:

$models_array = array();
    $model_db = $wpdb->get_results("SELECT post_title FROM $wpdb->posts WHERE post_type='fsmodel' AND post_status = 'publish'");

foreach ($model_db as $model_db) {
        $models_array[] = $model_db->post_title;
    }

Thanks again for your time, hsatterwhite! :-)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 微信会员卡接入微信支付商户号收款
  • ¥15 如何获取烟草零售终端数据
  • ¥15 数学建模招标中位数问题
  • ¥15 phython路径名过长报错 不知道什么问题
  • ¥15 深度学习中模型转换该怎么实现
  • ¥15 HLs设计手写数字识别程序编译通不过
  • ¥15 Stata外部命令安装问题求帮助!