PHP中以REST为中心的Web仪表板[关闭]

我打算用PHP构建一个以REST为中心的Web仪表板。 无需直接连接数据库。 所有数据100%仅通过REST调用进入和退出。 我已经经历了很少的编写API的框架,比如slim,silex,Wave和Lumen,我会选择一种形式(对于Azure和MSSQL),我关心的是在Angular中开发Dashboard还是在其他一些js&amp; 纯HTML会出现任何安全问题,或者安装仪表板的服务器端脚本是否安全?</ p>
</ div>

展开原文

原文

I'm planning to build a REST-Centric web dashboard in PHP. Without connecting to the databases directly. All data 100% comes in and goes out through REST calls alone. I've gone through few framework for writing API like slim, silex, Wave and Lumen, gonna pick one form this (for Azure & MSSQL), My concern is whether developing the Dashboard in Angular or some other js & pure HTML will have any security issue or is it safe to go with Server-side scripts for dashboard too?

1个回答

Interesting question, I'm doing research for a similar project and this is what I have so far:

All the opensource out there don't fill 100% the needs I have for the project so I can't use them (ie: not mobile ready or not tv ready or poor browser support)

Because of the above, I will need to build a custom solution:

server side: Lumen framework for the log in and for securing+processing all the dashboard requests client side: I will use a angular.js + dashboard template (from envato or from strapui). You can also do it with jQuery.

I hope it helps

dongwopu8210
dongwopu8210 在Lumen主页上有一个基准测试,说服我不要再看看苗条和沉默了:)因为我有一些Laravel的经验,因为Lavarel文档太棒了......我认为没有其他选择(在 至少对我来说)。 Kamini让我知道你对此的看法。 干杯
接近 5 年之前 回复
douti0467
douti0467 我刚刚经历了Slim,Silex和wave。 看起来很合理 我会看看流明和决定。 你有机会看看这些框架吗? 如果是,请分享您的想法。 谢谢你的建议。
接近 5 年之前 回复
Csdn user default icon
上传中...
上传图片
插入图片
抄袭、复制答案,以达到刷声望分或其他目的的行为,在CSDN问答是严格禁止的,一经发现立刻封号。是时候展现真正的技术了!
立即提问
相关内容推荐