dpt62283 2011-10-18 04:32
浏览 122
已采纳

PHP中$ _SESSION的正确用法是什么?

According to php website, session support in PHP consists of a way to preserve certain data across subsequent accesses. This enables you to build more customized applications and increase the appeal of your web site. A visitor accessing your web site is assigned a unique id, the so-called session id. This is either stored in a cookie on the user side or is propagated in the URL. The session support allows you to register arbitrary numbers of variables to be preserved across requests.

Tapping onto the experience of programmers here, I would like to know what are the things that should be stored in $_SESSION and what are the things that should not. Example, is it a good idea to store data in a session to avoid repeated queries on the database?

• 写回答

5条回答 默认 最新

• dongyou5271 2011-10-18 04:37
    关注

Store only what you need to maintain state (ID's, small piece of highly used data, etc).

Database results can be cached in an appropriate caching layer (memcached, APC, etc) if performance begins to suffer from query abuse.

I'd avoid storing complex structures in session that are otherwise located in other data storage areas (DB for example). Keep it simple.

Update

Another popular use and one I've used is to store interim data before processing. An example is a multi-page / wizard style form.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(4条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 对于相关问题的求解与代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助
  • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器
  • ¥15 电脑桌面设定一个区域禁止鼠标操作
  • ¥15 求NPF226060磁芯的详细资料
  • ¥15 使用R语言marginaleffects包进行边际效应图绘制