dongpan1308 2014-12-04 14:25
浏览 43
已采纳

关系数据库和CodeIgniter

I'm using CodeIgniter to build a website, and I want to show a list of construction projects from a database table, which we will simply call project_table. For each project I also have an address, stored in another table, address_table, each address has a project_id, which links it to a project.

I have made a function, get_projects, in my projects model, which is used to get the project information and pass it to the project view, like such:

public function index() {
    $data['projects'] = $this->project_model->get_projects();
    $data['title'] = 'Ejendomme';
    $this->load->view('templates/header', $data);
    $this->load->view('projects/index', $data);
    $this->load->view('templates/footer');
}

My question is how I get the addresses read, linked to the correct projects, and shown. I suppose I could make a function which is called from the view, which loads the address based on project_id, but as I understand it, this is really bad practice. Is there a way to call a get_address function from the controller, and pass it on to the view, without losing track of which address belongs to which project?

Update: Per request here is the function get_project(), which gets the project information from the database. I have considered calling a get_address() function inside this, but I am not sure how I would return the addresses from the function.

// Function to read all projects from database
public function get_projects() {
    $query = $this->db->get('project_table');
    return $query->result_array();
}
  • 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• doutongya8378 2014-12-04 14:45
    关注

Was more useful if you've posted the get_projects method from models. Anyway, the trick is to make use of Model-View-Controller(MVC) architecture, therefore you put into the model the selection from database. Here is an example with a method to extract your data from those two tables:

public function get_projects()
    {
    //for standard mySQL
    //select only the db fields that you need
    $query = "SELECT pt.*, at.* FROM project_table as pt, address_table as at WHERE pt.project_id = at.project_id";
    $db_result = $this->db->query($query);
    $result_object = $db_result->result();
    /*
    here you can add a check for the result (for instance to check if the return is not empty)
    */
    return $result_object;
    }

Now parse the result to a view and play from there with the data.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?