donglefu6195 2016-03-17 10:10
浏览 48
已采纳

如何使用Capifony部署symfony 3应用程序? [关闭]

My problem is that I can't use capifony correctly with my project on the Symfony 3. After installing composer dependencies I get an error with running app/console commands and rollback of deploy.

I know that in symfony 3 app/console moved to bin/console. But how I can change in Capifony?

Thanks!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanbixia7738 2016-03-17 10:19
    关注

Capifony is no longer maintained, so it doesn't evolves depending on Symfony releases.

Capifony is based on Capistrano v2.x and will stick to this version (i.e. Capifony is feature-frozen, and will only accept bug fixes).

At the time of writing, Capistrano v3 is the current major version, and Capifony is not compatible with it.

Don't worry, there is a plugin for that! Using Capistrano v3 + capistrano/symfony (heavily inspired by Capifony) may be the way to go for new projects! You can read more on capifony and its future.

From here.

Plus, from the first lines of the capifony website:

capifony is a deployment recipes collection that works with both symfony and Symfony2 applications.

So, don't work with symfony3 and will not go in this way.

I know it's a bit hard to migrate, but you should really change your deployment workflow to Capistrano with its symfony tasks.

Then you'll be able to configure the console path:

set :symfony_console_path, "bin/console"

I suspect that you can use it in Capifony, you should try it before upgrading.

Note You'll have other problems related to the Symfony3 architecture, such as the cache and logs directory. See all available configurations.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何用stata画出文献中常见的安慰剂检验图
  • ¥15 c语言链表结构体数据插入
  • ¥40 使用MATLAB解答线性代数问题
  • ¥15 COCOS的问题COCOS的问题
  • ¥15 FPGA-SRIO初始化失败
  • ¥15 MapReduce实现倒排索引失败
  • ¥15 ZABBIX6.0L连接数据库报错,如何解决?(操作系统-centos)
  • ¥15 找一位技术过硬的游戏pj程序员
  • ¥15 matlab生成电测深三层曲线模型代码
  • ¥50 随机森林与房贷信用风险模型