include_once($file . '.php');
}

Is there a way I can set this up so that I can do

$main = new main();
$main->hate();
$main->love();

and still

• keep them as seperate classes, and
  • use the autoloader for the child classes?

I think even if the child classes extend the main class, that I can't access the child methods from the parent class. Is that correct? If so, is there something like a reverse extends which injects the child class properties/methods into the main class?

Update 1

Okay, so it looks like there's nothing straight-up built in to php to acheive this (Thanks everyone for the answers). How about I write up my goal and maybe you or someone you know can suggest a way to acheive this?

I would like to have one main class. I then have a set of subclasses which operate like grouped function libraries. Each of these subclasses is __autoloaded when needed to acheive an end. So for example, I have a subclass of file upload & processing functions, a subclass of database interaction functions, a subclass of xml processing functions, and so on.

I want to use this like: call the main class at the top of every script $main = new main();. Then, later on, an image processing method from a child class (which has not been loaded) is needed, so I call $main->methodFromChildClass(); which will cause that child class to be autoloaded and the method used.

I am hoping in this way to optimize which files are loaded, and keep things well organized. I'm fairly new to oop. Is there a way to achieve this type of organization now?

• 写回答

5条回答 默认 最新

• dtc88867 2011-01-26 22:49
    关注

I think you're interested in is called traits, which are not available in the current release of PHP, but will be in the next version, and is available in trunk if you check out the source from SVN and compile yourself.

For more information, see http://wiki.php.net/rfc/traits

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(4条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 C++ yoloV5改写遇到的问题
  • ¥20 win11修改中文用户名路径
  • ¥15 win2012磁盘空间不足,c盘正常,d盘无法写入
  • ¥15 用土力学知识进行土坡稳定性分析与挡土墙设计
  • ¥70 PlayWright在Java上连接CDP关联本地Chrome启动失败,貌似是Windows端口转发问题
  • ¥15 帮我写一个c++工程
  • ¥30 Eclipse官网打不开,官网首页进不去,显示无法访问此页面,求解决方法
  • ¥15 关于smbclient 库的使用
  • ¥15 微信小程序协议怎么写
  • ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?