douban5644 2011-08-30 15:02
浏览 183

可以优化Php脚本来限制对服务器内存和CPU的影响吗?

I have a PHP-script running on my server via a cronjob. The job runs every minute. In the php script i have a loop that executes, then waits one sevond and loops again. Essentially creating a script to run once every second.

Now I'm wondering, if i make the cronjob run only once per hour and have the script still loop for an entire hour or possible an entire day.. Would this have any impact on the servers cpu and or memory and if so, will it be positive or negative?

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dongshen2903 2011-08-30 15:09
    关注

In my opinion it would have a negative impact. since the scripts keeps using resources. cron is called on a time based scale that is already running on the server. But cronjob can only run once a minute at most.

Another thing is if the script times out, fails, crashes for whatever reason you end up with not running the script for at max one hour. Would have a positive impact on server load but not what you're looking for i guess? :)

maybe run it every 2 or even 5 minutes to spare server load?

OR maybe change the script so it does not wait but just executes once and calling it from cron job. should have a positive impact on server load.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求帮我调试一下freefem代码
  • ¥15 R语言Rstudio突然无法启动
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:提取2个图像的变量作为另外一个图像像元的移动量,计算新的位置创建新的图像并提取第二个图像的变量到新的图像
  • ¥15 改算法,照着压缩包里边,参考其他代码封装的格式 写到main函数里
  • ¥15 用windows做服务的同志有吗
  • ¥60 求一个简单的网页(标签-安全|关键词-上传)
  • ¥35 lstm时间序列共享单车预测,loss值优化,参数优化算法
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?