doutangliang7769 2019-07-06 21:58
浏览 170
已采纳

PHP脚本可以充当SOCKS代理服务器吗?

As the title suggests, I'm wondering If it's technically possible for a PHP script to act as an SOCKS proxy. If not what are the technical limitations?

I have access to a paid hosting which provides me with executing PHP scripts and a domain name is connected to the host. (e.g. example.com).

Is there any SOCKS proxy written in PHP so I may upload it a directory at host (e.g. example.com/proxy) and configure a client (like Firefox) to connect via the proxy.

• cURL and other extensions are supported.
  • I'm not yet sure about SSH access.
  • I have seen projects like php-proxy or glype but These are not things I need because they can be used only by browsing proxy's homepage. (They are web proxies, But I need a proxy server)
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doulezhi5326 2019-07-06 22:10
    关注

What you describe will not work. While PHP does have the ability to create a TCP server, a proxy server in particular must already be running and listening for connections before a client tries to connect to it, and hosting providers execute a PHP script only on an as-needed basis whenever a client requests the script via the HTTP/S protocol, running the script only for the duration of that request. For what you want, you need a dedicated server running your PHP application separate from a web server. You won't get that with a hosting provider.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 metadata提取的PDF元数据,如何转换为一个Excel
  • ¥15 关于arduino编程toCharArray()函数的使用
  • ¥100 vc++混合CEF采用CLR方式编译报错
  • ¥15 coze 的插件输入飞书多维表格 app_token 后一直显示错误,如何解决?
  • ¥15 vite+vue3+plyr播放本地public文件夹下视频无法加载
  • ¥15 c#逐行读取txt文本,但是每一行里面数据之间空格数量不同
  • ¥50 如何openEuler 22.03上安装配置drbd
  • ¥20 ING91680C BLE5.3 芯片怎么实现串口收发数据
  • ¥15 无线连接树莓派,无法执行update,如何解决?(相关搜索:软件下载)
  • ¥15 Windows11, backspace, enter, space键失灵