dtvam48220 2011-04-11 07:37
浏览 38

Facebook - 网站集成

I'm integrating facebook for a website that has the ff. flow:

1. Website has no connect with facebook button on login and sign-up page
  2. After sign-up, user will be ask if he/she wants to connect facebook account with just basic information and email as permissions
  3. If user allowed integration, the facebook user id will be saved.
  4. Facebook user id will be used in FQL

My problem is, with no facebook connect on login and sign-up pages

When I try to do multi-friend selector, if the user currently logged in has not logged in at 'facebook.com', I'm receiving Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: 102: Requires user session thrown

Which means in order for some facebook integration to work such as inviting friends, user have to be logged in facebook as well.

Is there a way to login both website and facebook.com with just facebook user id saved in the database? Something like, "if I detected this user id, autologin to facebook" in able to create session

P.S I've done facebook integration before and I have no problem because it has facebook connect in login and sign-up page which creates the session needed if the user chooses to login via that button.

Your help will be very much appreciated. I'm stuck.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dougeqiang1619 2011-04-11 07:44
    关注

When a user authenticates with your site/access your app you can get a user access token that can be used in your subsequent API calls. It expires when they change their password or revoke/remove your app.

Check out this link for details related to authenticate, the user access token and the callbacks so you can maintain an up to date database: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/authentication/

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 想问一下树莓派接上显示屏后出现如图所示画面,是什么问题导致的
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
  • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)
  • ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号