duanou3868 2010-04-10 13:40
浏览 71
已采纳

Flash与Ajax的能力

I want to develop an application that does a bunch of cool stuff. The first thing that I need in it is to get information about the page a person is browsing. With that said, I need for example to know how long a user stayed in a page and where was the scrollbar. While getting that data, It's all saved to a database.

The thing is, I prefer doing that in Flash [although I have no experience in it] over Ajax since I want to hide the code - which as far as I know not possible in Javascript/Ajax.

So, can I do all that in Flash? - Read the content of the page, get the status of the scroll bar..

Plus, I then need to go threw the gathered information that is saved in the database. Since there could be many calculations i thought C++ .Net is better than PHP [which I know better].

Is that all possible or am I just crazy? :) Thanks ahead.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dou44364983 2010-04-10 14:02
    关注

Server side

I think it doesn't matter whether you'll use PHP/C++/Java/Ruby/Python/whatever... each of these is fast enough to do complex calculations, especially if we talk about pure math.

So if PHP is what you know the best, then it's obvious to use it.

Client side

Flash is pretty cool for animations and others visual effects, but for things like scroll position, time spend on website JavaScript is just better. It doesn't require third-parties plugins, it's integrated with DOM. Personally I just thing JavaScript is the most proper tool for this task.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 unity第一人称射击小游戏,有demo,在原脚本的基础上进行修改以达到要求
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line