douchiwan1503 2017-04-15 19:07
浏览 361
已采纳

如何使用MySQL和PHP进行问卷调查表结构?

i'm currently working on a nutricional evaluation project and, i've come to a point, where i'm failing to see how to do some tables relationship.

What i want to do: The nutricionist can create questionnaires to facilitate his nutricional evaluation about his pacients. Others nutricionists would be allowed to use questionnaires that were created by other nutricionists. (So these questionnaires would be public to use).

These questionnaires would have 5 to 10 questions tiped by the nutricionist, and the anwser for these questions would be a text tiped by the nutricionist as well.

Program Flow for New pacient: nutricionist register a new pacient(name, high, weight etc) --> Nutricionist chooses or creates one or many questionnaire to help on his evaluation --> nutricionist asks the questions for his pacient --> nutricionist saves the pacient anwsers --> Program continues...

Program Flow for old pacient: Nutricionist finds pacient --> Nutricionist see the questionnaires related to that pacient (at this point, there could be questionnaires that were make by another nutricionist) --> Nutricionist can create a New questionnaire or see the questionnaires already related to that pacient (cannot erase or alter any questionnaire) --> Program continues....

Main question: how could i do the tables relationship​ of nutricionist, questionnaire and pacient? Create tables for the questions and awnsers? I'm seriously Lost.

Obs: English is not my native language, but o tried my best.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douban5644 2017-04-15 20:10
    关注

Well, you can create your tables in this format:

1. Patient's Table
    Store details like the id (unique value to search for the patient in another table, doing an *AUTO_INCREMENT* would be perfect), name, weight, height, etc

2. Nutritionist's Table
    Store details like id (unique value also), name, etc

3. Questionnaire Table
    Store details like id (same as others above), patient_id, question, answer, etc

For your program flow:

Program Flow for New pacient: nutricionist register a new pacient(name, high, weight etc)

These Details will be entered into the patient's table

Nutricionist chooses or creates one or many questionnaire to help on his evaluation

These details will be stored or selected from the questionnaire table

nutricionist asks the questions for his pacient

These details will be FETCHED from the questionnaire table

nutricionist saves the pacient anwsers

These details will be saved (stored) in the questionnaire table

Nutricionist finds pacient

Select from patients table

Nutricionist see the questionnaires related to that pacient (at this point, there could be questionnaires that were make by another nutricionist)

Select from questionnaire table where the current patient id is equal to the one already stored in the table

Nutricionist can create a New questionnaire or see the questionnaires already related to that pacient (cannot erase or alter any questionnaire)

Insert into questionnaire table OR query from the questionnaire table

Hope this helps.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
  • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
  • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题