dongpu1908 2017-02-13 09:26
浏览 61
已采纳

Wordpress管理页面未加载

I'm a complete newbie on WordPress development. I recently developed a WordPress website on my local machine and hosted to a live server. The website works totally fine, but ever since I hosted, the admin panel is not loading up beyond the progress bar as shown in the pic.

I tried using the duplicator plugin for hosting to the live server and since it doesn't work as mentioned above I tried transferring all the files using FTP but the result was same. Can someone help me on this, please?

The website URL is www.manalodyfamily.com

enter image description here

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dsgdsf12312 2017-02-14 09:45
    关注

After digging deep found the issue on the Theme used (TESSERACT Theme). There were this line of code which was trying to open up a file,

$file_handle = fopen($csvFile, 'r');
            while (!feof($file_handle) ) {
                $line_of_text[] = fgetcsv($file_handle, 1024);
            }

Since the fopen() returned False, the loop went infinite, stopping all further loading of the page. I could solve it making a minor change

$file_handle = fopen($csvFile, 'r');
            if($file_handle)
                {
                while (!feof($file_handle) ) {
                    $line_of_text[] = fgetcsv($file_handle, 1024);
                }
            fclose($file_handle);
            }

PS: The hosting provider notified me about the size of website getting larger and larger day by day, where It had eaten up 16GB of space in place of 120MB actual required. This leads me tracking the error log and found the bug inside the theme.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 fastreport怎么判断当前页数
  • ¥15 Kylin-Desktop-V10-GFB-Release-JICAI_02- 2207-Build14-ARM64.iso有没有这个版本的系统啊
  • ¥15 能不能通过蓝牙将传感器数据传送到手机上
  • ¥20 100元python和数据科学实验项目
  • ¥15 根据时间在调用出列表
  • ¥15 R 包chipseeker 安装失败
  • ¥15 Veeam Backup & Replication 9.5 还原问题
  • ¥15 vue-print-nb
  • ¥15 winfrom的datagridview下拉框变成了黑色,渲染不成功
  • ¥20 利用ntfy实现短信推送