dsy1971 2013-01-15 22:43
浏览 42
已采纳

too long

I'm able to run my individual tests for each model in a plugin called Agg, but when I try to run a CakeTestSuite, then I get an error.

class ModelsTest extends CakeTestSuite
{
    public static function suite()
    {
        $suite = new CakeTestSuite('All model tests');
        $suite->addTestDirectory(TESTS . 'Case' . DS . 'Model');
        return $suite;
    }
}

Running that suite generates this error.

Fatal error: Class 'PHPUnit_Util_Skeleton_Test' not found in C:\work\zend\cake\Cake\TestSuite\CakeTestSuiteCommand.php on line 77

I'm using PHP 5.3.15 and have PHPUnit 3.7.12 installed with CakePHP 2.2.5

I get this error when running tests both via the web and the CLI.

Any help would be appreciated.

UPDATE:

If I search for 'PHPUnit_Util_Skeleton_Test' in PEAR folder for PHPUnit it's not found. This seems strange to me. Am I using the wrong version of PHPUnit? When was this class introduced?

UPDATE:

It seems that this class is no longer used in PHPUnit 3.7.x, and I'm wondering if CakePHP 2.2 will only work with PHPUnit 3.6. I tried to uninstall the pear package, and then install the 3.6.x version but always installs the newest version. Any ideas on how to downgrade PHPUnit?

UPDATE:

Downgrading using the --force to install older versions of PHPUnit didn't resolve the problem. I tried 3.6.12, 3.6.5 and 3.5. With the 3.6.12 I got an error with is_file() somewhere in the PHPUnit code.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongzong7467 2013-01-16 12:40
    关注

PHPUnit_Util_Skeleton_Test is available in PHPUnit 3.6, see https://github.com/sebastianbergmann/phpunit/blob/3.6/PHPUnit/Util/Skeleton/Test.php

I suggest uninstalling all phpunit packages and reinstalling phpunit 3.6 with

$ pear install phpunit/phpunit-3.6.12

It might be that dependencies were broken when downgrading the single phpunit package with --force, and this should fix it.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 永磁型步进电机PID算法
  • ¥15 sqlite 附加(attach database)加密数据库时,返回26是什么原因呢?
  • ¥88 找成都本地经验丰富懂小程序开发的技术大咖
  • ¥15 如何处理复杂数据表格的除法运算
  • ¥15 如何用stc8h1k08的片子做485数据透传的功能?(关键词-串口)
  • ¥15 有兄弟姐妹会用word插图功能制作类似citespace的图片吗?
  • ¥200 uniapp长期运行卡死问题解决
  • ¥15 latex怎么处理论文引理引用参考文献
  • ¥15 请教:如何用postman调用本地虚拟机区块链接上的合约?
  • ¥15 为什么使用javacv转封装rtsp为rtmp时出现如下问题:[h264 @ 000000004faf7500]no frame?