doujian7132 2013-08-26 02:33
浏览 54
已采纳

Wordpress&Enquire.js - 条件加载哲学

Is not a matter of code, I just don't get the idea of how things works in this specific case.

I'm woking on a Wordpress theme which should dynamically load portions of php code through javascript. It actually works combined with UA Sniffing because if the device is mobile, the mobile template should be used anyway but that's not the point.

• If the screen.width is < 1080px the Mobile version menu of my Wordpress theme should be loaded.
  • otherwise, if the screen.width is bigger, the desktop menu version should be loaded
  • a solution based just on CSS Media queries is not acceptable since the desktop version is too heavy.

So I decided to conditional dynamically load content through enquire.js The first part of my WP-homepage-template.php is:

enquire.register("screen and (max-width:1080px)", {
<script type="text/javascript">
    match : function() {
        $("body").load(
          "/path/headernav-phone.php"
        );

unmatch : function() {
            $("body").load(
          "/path/headernav-desktop.php"
        );
    }
}

So, when the size of the screen hits 1080px, Wordpress should to load headernav-phone.php which contains just a wp_nav_menu(MOBILE) call. If the screen size is bigger, Wordpress loads headernav-desktop.php which includes wp_nav_menu(DESKTOP).

This doesn't work:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_nav_menu() in /XX/YYY/ZZZ/webseiten/XXX.YY/wp-content/themes/MyTheme/templates/headernav-phone.php on line 14

It looks like that my code is run before the CMS, and it breaks its own functions.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanlaiyin2356 2013-08-26 03:31
    关注

IMO, the logic is flawed.
    For one, there's no way to detect the screen width with PHP.

Secondly, if you were to generate a PHP -> JS file (my-script.js.php), you'd have to load WordPress engine two times.
    The Answer in this link is super-pro. You'll find easier methods that use wp-load.php and WP_USE_THEMES.

Thirdly, the way you're trying to load a theme template would require the "load two times" approach. Or solving it with AJAX and wp_localize_script.

If I understood the Question correctly, I think the best bet would be to use WordPress user-agent detection and enqueue your scripts and styles accordingly. Study the core function to adapt to your needs.

[update]

Still not sure if all this complexity is really needed. Would something like this work in a generic header.php?

if( wp_is_mobile() )
        wp_nav_menu(MOBILE);
    else
        wp_nav_menu(DESKTOP);

But, if you really need this changes to happen dynamically, then AJAX would be the choice.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 使用ue5插件narrative时如何切换关卡也保存叙事任务记录
  • ¥20 软件测试决策法疑问求解答
  • ¥15 win11 23H2删除推荐的项目,支持注册表等
  • ¥15 matlab 用yalmip搭建模型,cplex求解,线性化处理的方法
  • ¥15 qt6.6.3 基于百度云的语音识别 不会改
  • ¥15 关于#目标检测#的问题:大概就是类似后台自动检测某下架商品的库存,在他监测到该商品上架并且可以购买的瞬间点击立即购买下单
  • ¥15 神经网络怎么把隐含层变量融合到损失函数中?
  • ¥15 lingo18勾选global solver求解使用的算法