dongliantong3229 2012-08-16 05:35
浏览 56
已采纳

在浏览器中上传和显示.html文件

I'm working on a little project with a few friends, and have set up a pretty simple PHP upload script that only certain users can access. I am not worried about any type of attacks against the server, since this is for fun, but I do have a question.

I've made a subdomain (static.foo.bar) where the uploaded files are moved to. This subdomain had mod_php turned off, to prevent malicious upload and execution of php scripts. The script also checks for file extensions and mime content types, but I assume those can easily be bypassed/spoofed.

However, a user could easily upload an .html file and have it redirect somewhere else. Likewise, they could upload an image file instead and have it display an image in the browser, instead of being asked to download the image.

I assume this is the behavior of the browser, but I've also noticed that when uploading a file to sendspace (or any other service), even if the file is .html (and valid html) it will ask the user to download it instead of displaying it on the website.

I am running Apache on CentOS.

How do I accomplish this?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dsdzz04802 2012-08-16 05:41
    关注

ForceType is probably what you're looking for.

# In your .htaccess file
    <Location /uploads_directory>
        ForceType application/octet-stream
    </Location>

You want to set all files' mime type to application/octet-stream so the browser will download them instead of trying to show the content.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 HFSS 中的 H 场图与 MATLAB 中绘制的 B1 场 部分对应不上
  • ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?