duanche4578 2012-05-04 03:36
浏览 87

使用php include语句更正innerHTML以更改DIV内容的语法

I am working on a revamp of my companies website, a js vertical scrolling menu of buttons on the left are links to change the contents of the main div under the header. I have it set up with php include statements right now, which works, but every time it reloads the whole page, so the scrolling menu on the left resets to the top of the list, losing the visitors place.

You can see the prototype at http://www.nbtc.org/nv, click on 'Bicycling' or 'Carpool' to see it in action.

Instead of doing that I want to use js to change the contents of the div with innerHTML, I want one function where the link includes the variable, so the link would look like:

<a class="button" href="javascript:changecontent(bike)">Bicycling</a>

The following function would than run:

<script type="text/javascript">
function changecontent(var1)
{
document.getElementById('content').innerHTML="<?php include(" var1 .php"); ?>";
}
</script>

And the div with the id'content' would change to include bike.php. Clicking a different link would change the div to something else.

I am new to this, so please help me with the syntax of the script, I know I have to separate out the 'var1' in the function statement but I don't know how.

This seems like a straight solution, but if there is a better way I am all ears. The vertical scrolling menu already uses jquery, and I read about the 'load' function, maybe that would be better?

Thanks for your help! Brenden

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douhanzhuo6905 2012-05-04 03:43
    关注

$.load would definitely be good here.

$(function(){
        $(".menutable").on("click", ".button", function(event){
            event.preventDefault();
            $("#content1").load(event.target.href);
        }); 
    });

Then change all of your links to contain their actual destination in the href value:

<a class="button" href="bike.php">Bicycling</a>

Demo: http://jsbin.com/uyasux/edit#javascript,html

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 神经网络怎么把隐含层变量融合到损失函数中?
  • ¥30 自适应 LMS 算法实现 FIR 最佳维纳滤波器matlab方案
  • ¥15 lingo18勾选global solver求解使用的算法
  • ¥15 全部备份安卓app数据包括密码,可以复制到另一手机上运行
  • ¥15 Python3.5 相关代码写作
  • ¥20 测距传感器数据手册i2c
  • ¥15 RPA正常跑,cmd输入cookies跑不出来