dsfs5420 2011-04-14 05:21 采纳率: 100%
浏览 30
已采纳

仅在www.website.tld和www.apps.website.tld上设置php会话

I only want the session cookie on www.website.tld and www.apps.website.tld, using ini_set if possible. Also i need to set all cookies i write to both subdomains only. I do not want www.imgs.website.tld to have the cookies. the php session one i'm kinda unsure of. The cookies i set my self my idea was to call SetBothCookie($name,$value,$time) a custom function.

function SetBothCookie($name,$value,$time)
{
setcookie($name, $value, $time, "", "www.website.tld", 1);
setcookie($name, $value, $time, "", "www.apps.website.tld", 1);
}

So i think i have the SetBothCookie part down, but wanted to see what others think of that code. The part i'm stuck on is having php set the session cookie on both sub domains. I'm using session_set_save_handler to override the default php session storage to store sessions in the database, so both servers can use the same session data. From my understanding is if i put Javascript that does http requests on the www.apps.website.tld to www.website.tld it won't allow them to happen, and i want that added security, so thats my reason of running only a part of the site on a subdomain.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dsnrixf6765 2011-04-14 06:55
    关注

This function should work but...

Using secure parameter in set_cookie() according to PHP manual

Indicates that the cookie should only be transmitted over a secure HTTPS connection from the client. When set to TRUE, the cookie will only be set if a secure connection exists. On the server-side, it's on the programmer to send this kind of cookie only on secure connection (e.g. with respect to $_SERVER["HTTPS"]).

So I suggest to remove 6th parameter of set_cookie() function.

Also, you can call this function before any output or it will throw a warning like

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at ...) in ... on line XX

Using session_set_save_handler() is good solution to take control over session variables.

If you want cookies for entire domain just use "/" or ".website.tld" (with initial dot according to RFC 2109 standard) for domain parameter (5th in a row). Parameter path should be "" (empty string; 4th).

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 metadata提取的PDF元数据,如何转换为一个Excel
  • ¥15 关于arduino编程toCharArray()函数的使用
  • ¥100 vc++混合CEF采用CLR方式编译报错
  • ¥15 coze 的插件输入飞书多维表格 app_token 后一直显示错误,如何解决?
  • ¥15 vite+vue3+plyr播放本地public文件夹下视频无法加载
  • ¥15 c#逐行读取txt文本,但是每一行里面数据之间空格数量不同
  • ¥50 如何openEuler 22.03上安装配置drbd
  • ¥20 ING91680C BLE5.3 芯片怎么实现串口收发数据
  • ¥15 无线连接树莓派,无法执行update,如何解决?(相关搜索:软件下载)
  • ¥15 Windows11, backspace, enter, space键失灵